The Burlingame Parks & Recreation Departments is excited to offer this ski and snowboard trip! On December 9th we will ski and ride at Soda Springs. This location is great for beginners, but still fun for all skill levels! Cost includes transportation, continental breakfast, lift ticket, after-ski snacks, and adult supervision. The trip is open to 8th graders and high school students ages 12-18 (12 - 14 year olds must register with a friend). While at the ski resort, participants will be expected to check-in with staff multiple times throughout our day. Ski/Board rental available for additional cost (see pricing). This is a small group trip. Space is very limited.
Requirements & Notes:
1. Participants must bring all of their own equipment-labeled with name - on the day of the trip.
2. Breakfast and after ski snacks will be provided. Participants should either bring lunch and dinner or bring money to purchase meals while at the Ski Resort. Depending on traffic conditions, the group will make a short stop for dinner on the return leg of the trip.
3. All participants will ski with a buddy and will be expected to check in with Recreation Staff during the day.
4. All participants will be required to sign a behavior waiver in order to go on the trip.
5. Fees include transportation, breakfast, snacks, supervision, and lift ticket. Times subject to change. Drop off & pick up at the Burlingame Rec Center. Traffic conditions may alter trip schedule.
Age Range: 13-18
There aren't any sections of Ski/Snowboard Teen Trip-Soda Springs currently scheduled.